Thursday, January 21, 2010

Santiago, Chile



Outside, the sun shines brightly and the air is hot. I'm comfortably sitting at a pleasantly air-conditioned Starbucks with my Mac Book in the middle of a shopping mall in Santiago. I am comfortable and not worried about someone robbing me. The line goes to the door and the lounge is filled with the chatter of businesspeople negotiating, friends chatting, and other people enjoying a drink as they relax. Everything is clean, new, and comfortable. All of the seats are occupied. The store windows have signs that say "sale". The mall is filled with shoppers buying bathing suits and summer clothes. This mall has the style of Fashion Island or the Irvine Spectrum, but filled with more people.

The people are beautiful with browned skin and light colored eyes. There are even lots of people with light skin and light colored eyes.

There is so much life. Everyone has somewhere to go and the ambient is busy. I could live here...in Santiago



January 20, 2009*

1 comment:

Lorie said...

sorry I can't let you live in Santiago!!!!